For Koreatown Rehearsal Parking Lot Gate only
If you plan to attend the rehearsals at First Baptist Church of Los Angeles in Koreatown, you need to get a remote key in order to enter the parking lot.
- Church Address: 760 S Westmoreland Ave. LA, CA 90005
- Main Lot Address: 2847w W. 8th St., LA, CA 90005
- Second Lot Address: 2925 W. 8th St., LA, CA 90005
- You can park at the stalls reserved for First Baptist Only
- You can NOT park at the stalls reserved Staff Only, Reserved for Office, & Reserved for Minister
- Drop off & Pick up: when a church has a big annual event (we will notify)
Parking Lot Gate Remote Key
In order to be a safer and more convenient environment, we would like to distribute a parking lot gate remote per family. Please take the following steps.
- Parking Gate Remote Control
- Deposit: $15 (it will be refunded when you return your remote key)
- Remote Pick-up: in classroom
- How to Deposit? Send us $15 by Venmo, Zelle, Cash, or Credit Card
- Venmo ID “@Gene-Chung-3” The last four digit phone number is 6079
- Zelle: the recipient is “firstname.lastname@example.org”; account’s name: “Los Angeles Youth Philharmonic”
- The Venmo account “@Gene-Chung-3” is linked to “ PCS Music Academy in partnership with Los Angeles Youth Philharmonic” which is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt/non-profit organization.
- Memo: If you tag your transaction as a good or service, Venmo puts us as the seller to charge the transaction fee. Please notice that our program is for non-profit and NOT a good or service for profit or a sale item. At the end of each fiscal year, you may request us to issue a tuition fee certificate for your tax return.
- Check or Cash: Put your check or cash into an envelope with writing your child’s name and instrument, then drop off at the drop box on the piano in the orchestra rehearsal room.
- Credit Card: Provide us with your card number, name on card, CCV, expiration date, billing address, & zip code. The process fee (3.5%) will be charged.